Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The beauty of it is not the language, but the translation



Alright, so I should write more in english, I know. Just noticed that I just have a few Swedish readers and most people that read my blog are from Japan, England and france. (Cool!) And these few Swedish people that do read the blog understand english. But it is a bit difficult for me to write in english at the moment. And the reason being..ehm.. because I never use more then maybe three english words in a sentence and the rest in some kind of sign language...So my english has decreased dramatically! So bare with be, I will get better after this term. I promise that I will write less in Swedish. Until then..use this link - http://translate.google.com/#en|sv| and translate everything...



No comments:

Post a Comment