Thursday, March 3, 2011

A living project

Photos from Ghana, Burkina Faso and Togo, taken 2 years ago




















We are talking about the environment, the nature, humans, economy and eco friendly products etc. at uni now.
We started off by watching a film yesterday about the Jeans industry in China which followed with a group seminar. Our group were talking about how the Textile industry in Africa changed after the second hand export from the west.
I think this was a very interesting and important question that I want to look future in to.

I was spending some time in west Africa (Ghana, Burkina Faso and Togo) two years ago and I already then found the Textile industry and there Textile history very interesting. I have since then tried to develop a business to support both there Textile industry and the women in that industry. I hope to work with this in the near future.

I will try to develop this idea by enter the Brainchild competition this year.

To read more A living Project

No comments:

Post a Comment