Sunday, April 3, 2011

Make do and mend- new project




I'm in the process to start a new project for the summer.
Just like last summer when I dragged down my mom's curtains from the summer house, and used my aunts shower curtain and made dresses, well I used everything that I could find (and was free) to make clothes from. I had a Make Do and Mend for a few weeks and that was a great experience and I guess very good for the environment and my empty purse.
So my plan and project for the summer is to produce clothes out of old "things"- well, everything that people wouldn't use anyway, and sell at markets both in the UK and Sweden.
I also wish that some of the money from the profit could go to a project or charity for human rights (Human right in the textile industry).

So, if you want to be a part of this and got some old curtains, buttons, materials etc, you are more then welcome to send this to me. Please contact me for more details (write a comment or e-mail me on ninafalk_@hotmail.com)

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment