Saturday, November 20, 2010

When there is a slight confusion...


Just got this letter from my university in England.

"Dear Nina,

It has now been 3 days since your absence on Wednesday 17 November and we have not seen you in another timetabled session nor heard from you to let us know the reason for your absence.
The University holds a duty of care towards all students and we would therefore be grateful if you could confirm that you are safe and well and intending to return to your study soon. If you are experiencing any difficulties please let us know and we will arrange for you to see a member of our Student Support team who may be able to help.
Regards,
Course Administrator – School of Design"

---

My reply to you:
"-I'm fine. Just working my ass off in Japan! "



Our university building

University SU-bar

University library and lecture theatre
---
But I'm very happy to know that the University cares...

No comments:

Post a Comment